Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today outing with Jessie(Ai ren) !
Headed off to Bugis for window shopping and bought a snake ring for my sissy (:
We walked rounds and rounds around Bugis as we totally had no idea where we were heading to!
So we finally found the shop where we can take neoprints.
OMG.I am officially addicted to it. It has been years since I last taken neoprints.
Glad that I am able to take it again (:
And we headed off to the new shopping centre at Bugis, there was this "Wonder Girls Meet & Greet"
Managed to take a few photos but didnt really get a good view.
Stayed for approx. 10mins and went off.
So at about 5 plus(I guess), we took the mrt and headed back to Yishun.
Went to Popular and while we were taking the escalator, we saw MingHui and SiJia.
Totally shocked as me and Jessie didnt realise they were behind us !
Me and Jessie stayed in the Popular shop for quite along time as we were taking a very long time to look for a pen which looked professional ;)
Finally found it ! And we promised to buy it in the near future.
After that headed off to Mini Toons to spend some time. WAHAHAHA.
And we went home. (;

the end.

JESSIE HUHU SIM! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment