Thursday, November 25, 2010

My melted heart.



I don't know if my heart was screwed, or was it my mind that got screwed. I thought of what happened that time, till today, the memories just kept flashing. He held me up, it just seems like a kind gesture to help someone up. But I was touched, and I allowed him in my mind. Even though it was just a few days of contact, but I don't know how he just simply made my heart go melt, melting, melted. I sprung up when I heard his name, I smiled when I heard his name, I laughed when I heard funny/silly things about him. I though about the instance saying bye to him.

To others, it's nothing. But to me, it was something that I will keep in me. I am thankful, that I went for the camp. And I realized how good you were. I can't stop him from running in my mind. Everything was like him, him, him in my mind. (Argh.) Misses.

Rengie, you were indeed my best bud, sis, navy lover. I am grateful having you there, hearing me telling you the things that I really wished to share with someone (: I was so glad that we actually had a common topic and 2 "someones" to talk about. It was interestinggggg. What can I say? I love you Gie! I really need to meet up with you someday and talk more about those people ^^

Loads & loads of love.
P.S. You're just deep in my mind, my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment