Saturday, May 14, 2011

Life.. tsktsk.

I'm back on blogging, but it's not gonna last for long. I've been rather busy with exams and whew, it's finally over. But I'm awaiting for O's to come. Heart tension. Well, hope you guys have been doing really well and yup, I'm doing well too :) Bro is flying off to U.S. in approx. 2 & a half weeks. I'm so gonna miss him for goodness sake. Just praying that he takes good care of himself in U.S. Hopefully we will be visiting him by the end of this year or Jan 2012. I want to go the DISNEYLAND! Arghhhhhhhhhhh. Today is 14th may, 4 more days to my anniversary w/ Nurul Irdina. It's gonna be our 2nd year of friendship, approaching the 3rd. This is friendship, where you know when it all started. Cherish every now and then, no regrets. Just enjoy every moment of it, because that's the reason why we live on. Enjoy every thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment