Sunday, May 15, 2011

#promises

Tomorrow is Monday, May 16,2011. 1 year ago, JiaQi, MeiQi, ShiHui, Rachel, Grace, Vanessa, HuiMin & me made a pact that we would dig out this bottle that we buried when we are Sec 4s. Well, tomorrow's the day! I do hope that the bottle is still there. Thats where our memories were held and what we promised one another. When it's time, it's time. I am kind of egg-cited about it, and it's like," Finally, the day arrived." I can't wait to meet up with them! Yesterday, presented a TOPMAN outerwear for bro together with my sis. It's super chio. Well, at least it cost a friggin' 83 bucks. Nevertheless, it's gonna be a farewell gift so I don't mind :) I'm super in debt toward my sis ._. I really got to start saving my money before it starts snowballing. O <--- snowball.

Yesterday, me and my sister were webcamming. It was fun, and defintely sister bonding. Also took photos with my bro :)







That's.... family. Yes, a family. I truly cherish every relationship with my sis and bro. About 2 more weeks, Bro is gonna be in U.S. for 1 & 1/2 year... How much misses are there written in my heart? :((( I 'll miss him.


♥, cannot be expressed through words. #itallcomesfromtheheart

No comments:

Post a Comment