Friday, May 28, 2010

Cranky feeling . Sissy got new lappy. Yesterday was playing around with webcam. WAHAHAH. Love her luhsssssssss.
So , today went swimming with JESSIE and SIYING (:
SIYING did loads of dangerous stunts. ME and JESSIE was laughing like hell that I practically felt my stomach hurting. Ouch. Then after all the swimming we headed towards the shower room there. Then suddenly jessie said, "Öhmygod!"I forgot to bring towel. Shyt -.-" Same goes for SiYing hahas !SiYing immediately called her maid to bring down the towels for them :D after bathing, our stomach was like grumbling so much so we headed to Northpoint for lunch. ISHI MURA HERE WE COME ! Ate 2 boxes of sushi and drank bubble tea ~Blissful <3 Today is best day ever ! Me and jessie then formed the paparazzi group and Siying could not stop covering her face and we like snapping photos of siying from different angles XD perhaps you can take a look at Jessie's facebook for the photos ! That's all. GB tmr !
I am pissed off by the way you pressurize me . Stop doing it again luhs. You make me feel disgusted yeah. Thanks loads ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment