Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm gonna learn to be strong, like a SUPERWOMAN!
I was allowed to know how foolish I was.
That's a great thing!
After 14/15 years, I finally know how a foolish person I am!
But my friend, Desmond, was always there to give me encouragement and showing care towards me.
Thanks loads to you ! <:
I am going to say this officially here: You're indeed a great friend & I'm lucky to know you! *tee hee*
Even though we may not have much topics to say sometimes, but nevertheless, you are great :3
And of course other besties I have, Cedric , SiYing , Jessie , Shihui , Grace & Rengie~!
In my world, it wouldn't end without you.
I'm glad to be growing stronger each day.
Facing setbacks? Just get over it & move on!
That's how strong I am (:
I may be hurt in the inner side of me...but I'm gonna face you with a smile on my face.
Cause.. I dont wanna let you see the weak side of me. *Tee hee*
Before going off... my ziliannnnnn pics. (Dont mind.)









No comments:

Post a Comment