Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tired.

I'm really tired already.
I'm tired cause I am forcing a smile on me (:
Seriously, I dont know why I am feeling so sad.
I have gone bonkers already , everybody! :B
I am known as a retard you may say.
I dont mind, cause I dont care.
All these sadness that I bottled up, made me had no appetite to eat anything.
I cried. Just for no apparent reason, I cried.
And my eyelids are now swollen which looks like a goldfish.
A tiny weeny secret: I cried when I'm showering *tee hee*
Cause I didnt want anyone to know I'm crying, and I tried to lie to myself that, "I'm not crying."
"Is it worth it?" I guess so.
The deepest pain within me ! (((((:
I tried to forget you, seriously I tried, and I'm still trying.
If I cant forget you, I'm sorry ! (((((:
BYE.

Anyway, Happy Momma's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment