Sunday, August 8, 2010

Forgiven, forgotten.


Everything is erased. Not a single memory. Cause each memory contains it's own pain. Now, you are my forever friend (: I would certainly hope to love another guy, probably when the time is right. So, today we went for church and of course it was an enjoyable experience (: Even though I'm not a Christian, but I showed respect towards it. After all the worship, we had to help out in selling the drinks and snacks(by carrying the tray around). Some people said we looked like air stewardess selling snacks in the plane(obviously I don't look like one). Hahah. And Sir James took a fake rubber cockroach, threw it, and it went flying on the tray(On purpose). It definitely was a shock, but not to the extend that we went screaming away. So, Sir James attempt had officially failed (: Wanted to head to Clarke Quay with Irdina and Nazihah aft that. But was really too tired that I could hardly keep my eyes open. So I stayed at home and accompany my mum the whole day.(how filial i am)
Rounding all up, today might be a boring day, but it was enjoyable (:

Ending here with a smile (:
Cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment