Thursday, August 19, 2010

Reality world.

Sometimes, a little effort that each and everyone of us make, will make life easier for each and everyone of us. So, are you willing to make that tiny-weeny effort? We live in a very practical world. You did something well, everyone comes sticking onto you that you felt like runnin' away. And when you did something wrong, everyone runs away from you as if you are a plague when you are just yearning for some friends. Thats how the world works. "You hate me? Get away." "You like me? You're disgusting." "I like you, you are that perfect." Thats basically called reality. So, think before what you say, think before what you do. There's always 2nd chance but never a 3rd chance. Today is my pissed off day. I'm not gonna say it, cause it jus' simply get my anger boilin' up.
Yet, I wanna thank them for letting me understand how Mr Tang felt and I gained the skill of inner peace ! :)) *achievement made* And to DINA, thanks for being my pillar of support when I seriously needed it ♥ And of course, not to forget Jessie who allowed me to confide to her ^^ Inner peace conquers me, and I'm happy to say so. (:

ILOVEBRAZILIANGUYS
My sweetheart and husband tuu (:
Welcome to doffycat.

No comments:

Post a Comment