Friday, August 20, 2010

Mmmmz, yet another sad day.

Today, is a day of crying. The world is seriously upside down. Where's that smile in 3S2? I'm glad to say they are fine already. And hope this lasts (: DINA, you have moved away that rock in my heart. Thanks loads! LOVEYOU! And today, PE was indeed a disaster. Those people seems like they were in war, using nails to scratch others just to get a ball? Great, I'm bringing fork for PE in future. Was watching Toy Story just now with my sister ^^ And I tell you, I am loving WOODY. So handsome and cute.Took a picture of it just now. But, BRAZILIAN GUYS are still better (: Today, also confronted that guy and buttons(you know who is it). They were practically cowards when they saw us. HOW FUNNY. Thanks to them, I displayed my debating skills. Thanks alot to them ah (:
NO MORE SUGAR FOR CELSIUS!
Cynthia

2 comments: