Sunday, August 22, 2010

A prayer for you, the strength to live on.

I have learnt something new today, "Radical Love". It is to "Hate the sins, love your sinners." And now, I have truly accepted that "Radical Love" deep in me. I will not hate anyone for what they have done, just what they did to me. So, all the unhappiness and misunderstandings that occurred, I have buried it all.I'm glad to say all of us are back to normal and closer than before. Now, we shall be best friends. Whatever unhappiness, just say it all out. And thats the best way to maintain a healthy friendship. However, even the happiest thing in life that happens to you, there is bound to have some things which totally brings down your mood.. cause life is never that perfect. After hearing about what happened, I started thinking about all those wonderful memories that we had in the past...When we went for NDP'09, went for competitions together, all those camwhore moments... It's the happiness that could not be expressed out by all these words.
Life is precious.Sometimes people thought of committing suicide, but some other people out in the world are yearning to survive. Dont be selfish, be fair to yourself and be fair to the God who has created each and everyone of us. Do not think that some things that doesn't go in your way shows that God is making life difficult for you. He teaches us how to be strong, to learn to cherish, to get up from each fall in our life, to learn to reach the stage of holiness.. where nothing angers you. And He has taught me something today, to cherish.
Knowing about what happened to her, tears just went rolling down my cheeks. Jessie cried, and I offered her my shoulder to lean on. And when I needed it, she offered her's. I controlled my tears initially, cause at this point of time, I've gotta be strong. Yet, It just cant be controlled. I want her to live longer. If by not swearing, not bearing grudges and being forgiving allows God to extend her life span, I'm willing to do it, for HER. Please let the girl who had a kind heart, to live longer for all the good deeds she has done.
Dear God,
Please give her the strength to live on. Let her to be able to do what she wants, letting her have no more regrets in life. Bless her with the love you have for her, let her be strong, and overcome all her fears. May You bless her with happiness in everyday of her life, to keep her healthy and happy. Amen.

doffycat.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. Cynthia. Love this post really much. It's super touching. & Thanks for your tag. Appreciate loads. (:

    ReplyDelete